Waterloo & City Step Free Access
Description of Works
The overall scheme will provide “step free” access facilities to include, a new lift and circulation area from the Waterloo & City Line platforms into the main concourse and new ticket hall.
Phase 1 works of the project, the “Civils Works”, generally consists of the following:
- Remove crash deck
- Install pre-cast columns
- Install pre-cast beams
- Reinstall crash deck and fire stopping.
- Install Omnia planks
- Construct structural brickwork.
- Construct service void concrete slab
- Installation of new lift
Phase 2 works of the project, the “Premises Works”, generally consists of the following:
- Construction of stainless steel curtain walling system
- Wall and floor finishes including resin screeds, terrazzo floor tiles, sand and cement renders, and painted finishes
- Supply and installation of the Cable Management System (CMS)
- Supply and installation of the internal furniture, fixtures and fittings including guard rails and balustrades, lobby seating, and signage
- Supply and installation of internal doors and PC roller shutter
|Client||Tube Lines South Quay Plaza Building 3 189 Marsh Wall London E14 9SH|