Vision & Values
Our Vision is to:
- Maintain our share in existing markets
- Build on our long term relationships and establish extended two way commitments
- Provide a stable platform for continuous development and stability for employees
- Earn the trust of customers and stakeholders
- Be committed to investment in our resources, research and development to maintain our position as market leader
Our Mission is to:
- Be a Service Provider of Choice in the diverse markets in which we operate
- Understand our customers` requirements and work with them to exceed their expectations
- Invest in our people, the foundation of our success
- Always act in a socially and environmentally responsible way
- Continue to develop and improve a strong, innovative and economically sustainable business
We pursue a dedicated and professional approach to ensure the highest level of safety is achieved in everything we do.
Our Business Principles and Values
We are committed to ethical business standards and consistently seek to uphold these principles in all our commercial activities. We endeavour to be open, honest and transparent in all our actions and recognise that success is best achieved by establishing harmonious relationships with everyone involved in the complex projects we undertake. We are proactive and share our knowledge, experience and innovations with our customers and stakeholders as we seek to add value to everything we do.
We understand the importance of relationships and will strive in all aspects of our business activities to be considerate to all third parties and customers. This attitude is implemented throughout our organisation. We are committed to the community we work in and encourage participation and support of community programmes.
Health, Safety and the Environment take the highest priority in planning and executing all aspects of the work to protect all personnel and third parties. Our workforce is the foundation of our business and we ensure everyone has the right resources, in terms of plant, equipment and protective wear to perform their work effectively. We are committed to training our workforce to maintain and develop their skills and to introducing new entrants to the industry.
Finally, we are a flexible organisation, keen to collaborate and to stimulate discussion and question practices in an effort to provide solutions that meet Customers` Objectives and those of their shareholders and their customers. James O`Callaghan, Director